Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Engagement Session - Keri and Luke

I met up with Keri and Luke in Annapolis on Sunday morning.  Luke and Keri will be tying the knot next June after Luke graduates from the Naval Academy.

It was such a hot day!  These two were troopers though!  We managed to survive the heat and come out with some beautiful photos.

We started off taking a few pictures around the Yard.

IMG_5982b

IMG_6119

This next one just makes me smile :)

IMG_6143

Then, I suggested we head down to take some pictures by the sailboats.  Luke decided that they were actually going to get ON the sailboats.  I think it was a pretty awesome idea!

IMG_6158

IMG_6181

Then they changed into different outfits, and we headed downtown.

IMG_6255

That's a lot of bling.

IMG_6242

Possibly my favorite photo ever.  I just love the way Luke is looking at Keri.  It just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside =P

IMG_6252

IMG_6340

Keri, you are GORGEOUS!

IMG_6449

IMG_6401

IMG_6502

There are so many more that I want to share with you all! Click here to see more.

Keri and Luke, thank you so much for hanging out with me for the morning.  Enjoy your photos!  You are such a fun couple, and I wish you nothing but the best in our marriage.  Congratulations on your engagement, and happy wedding planning!!

0 comments: